Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Prevalence and trends in obesity among U.S. adults, 1999–2008.JAMA. 2010; 303: 235-241
- The economics of obesity.Am J Clin Nutr. 2010; 91: 1520S-1524
- Why eat at fast-food restaurants: reported reasons among frequent consumers.J Am Diet Assoc. 2008; 108: 2066-2070
- Away-from-home foods increasingly important to quality of American diet.in: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Washington DC1999: 1-22 (Agric Info Bull 749)
- The contribution of expanding portion sizes to the U.S. obesity epidemic.Am J Public Health. 2002; 92: 246-249
- Expanding portion sizes in the U.S. marketplace: implications for nutrition counseling.J Am Diet Assoc. 2003; 103: 231-234
- Fast food restaurant use among women in the Pound of Prevention study: dietary, behavioral and demographic correlates.Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 2000; 24: 1353-1359
- Fast food consumption and breakfast skipping: predictors of weight gain from adolescence to adulthood in a nationally representative sample.J Adolesc Health. 2006; 39: 842-849
- Fast-food habits, weight gain, and insulin resistance (the CARDIA study): 15-year prospective analysis.Lancet. 2005; 365: 36-42
- Food purchased away from home as a predictor of change in BMI z-score among girls.Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 2004; 28: 282-289
- Advertising, nutrition, and health: evidence from food advertising 1977–1997.2002
- Nutrition labels and obesity.National Bureau of Economic Research, Cambridge MA2006 (NBER Working Paper No. 11956)
- Purchasing behavior and calorie information at fast-food chains in New York City, 2007.Am J Public Health. 2008; 98: 1457-1459
- Calorie labeling and food choices: a first look at the effects on low-income people in New York City.Health Aff. 2009; 28: w1110-w1121
- Evaluation of a voluntary menu-labeling program in full-service restaurants.Am J Public Health. 2010; 100: 1035-1039
- Drive-thoughts done right ring up returns.articles.chicagotribune.com/2008-11-28/news/0811270365_1_drive-through-restaurant-technologies-competitive-advantage
- Taco Time full nutritional guide.
- Attacking the obesity epidemic: the potential health benefits of providing nutrition information in restaurants.Am J Public Health. 2006; 96: 1669-1675
- Consumers may not use or understand calorie labeling in restaurants.J Am Diet Assoc. 2006; 106: 917-920