Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
Colorado Constitution. 0-4-287, Article XVIII, Miscellaneous Art. XVIII, Miscellaneous. November 2000. www.colorado.gov/pacific/sites/default/files/CHEIS_MMJ_Colorado-Constitution-Article-XVIII.pdf.
- Temporal trends in marijuana attitudes, availability and use in Colorado compared to non-medical marijuana states: 2003-11.Dru Alcohol Depend. 2014; 140: 145-155https://doi.org/10.1016/j.drugalcdep.2014.04.016
Ogden D. Memorandum for Selected United State Attorneys: Investigations and Prosecutions in States Authorizing the Medical Use of Marijuana. U.S. Department of Justice, Office of the Deputy Attorney General; 2009. http://blogs.justice.gov/main/archives/192. Accessed June 16, 2014.
- The Legalization of Marijuana in Colorado.Rocky Mt High Intensity Drug Traffick Area. 2013; 1: 1-58
- Marijuana use, risk perception, and consequences: is perceived risk congruent with reality?.Addict Behav. 2007; 32: 3026-3033https://doi.org/10.1016/j.addbeh.2007.07.009
- Monitoring the Future National Survey Results on Drug Use, 1975–2013: Volume I, Secondary School Students.Institute for Social Research, the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI2014
- Legalization of medical marijuana and marijuana use among youths.Drugs Abingdon Engl. 2013; 20: 33-39https://doi.org/10.3109/09687637.2012.713408
Medical Marijuana Statistics: Medical Marijuana Registry Applicants 2009-2014. https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdphe/statistics-and-data. Published 2014.
- Monitoring risk: post marketing surveillance and signal detection.Drug Alcohol Depend. 2009; 105: S26-S32https://doi.org/10.1016/j.drugalcdep.2009.08.011
- Seasonal variation in suicidal behavior with prescription opioid medication.J Affect Disord. 2014; 158: 30-36https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jad.2014.01.010
- Assessment of prescription opioid intentional exposures across the rural-urban continuum in the United States using both population and drug availability rates.Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2014; 23: 1334-1337https://doi.org/10.1002/pds.3653
- Reduced abuse, therapeutic errors, and diversion following reformulation of extended-release oxycodone in 2010.J Pain Off J Am Pain Soc. 2013; 14: 1122-1130https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpain.2013.04.011
- Trends in fatal motor vehicle crashes before and after marijuana commercialization in Colorado.Drug Alcohol Depend. 2014; 140: 137-144https://doi.org/10.1016/j.drugalcdep.2014.04.008
- Using poison center exposure calls to predict prescription opioid abuse and misuse-related emergency department visits.Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2014; 23: 18-25https://doi.org/10.1002/pds.3533
- Using poison center exposure calls to predict methadone poisoning deaths.PLoS One. 2012; 7: e41181https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0041181
- Half-baked—the retail promotion of marijuana edibles.N Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 989-991https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMp1416014
- National estimates of drug-related emergency department visits.Subst Abuse Ment Health Serv Adm. 2012; (HHS Publication No. (SMA) 12-4733)
- Combinations of prescription drug misuse and illicit drugs among young adults.Addict Behav. 2014; 39: 941-944https://doi.org/10.1016/j.addbeh.2013.12.003
- Medical use, illicit use, and diversion of abusable prescription drugs.J Am Coll Health J ACH. 2006; 54: 269-278https://doi.org/10.3200/JACH.54.5.269-278
- Concurrent versus simultaneous polydrug use: prevalence, correlates, discriminant validity, and prospective effects on health outcomes.Exp Clin Psychopharmacol. 1997; 5: 353-364https://doi.org/10.1037/1064-12188.8.131.523
- Patterns and predictors of simultaneous and concurrent use of alcohol, tobacco, marijuana, and hallucinogens in first-year college students.J Subst Abuse. 1992; 4: 319-326https://doi.org/10.1016/0899-3289(92)90039-Z
- Prevalence of illicit use and abuse of prescription stimulants, alcohol, and other drugs among college students: relationship with age at initiation of prescription stimulants.Pharmacotherapy. 2007; 27: 666-674https://doi.org/10.1592/phco.27.5.666
- Concurrent and simultaneous polydrug use: latent class analysis of an Australian nationally representative sample of young adults.Front Public Health. 2013; 1: 61https://doi.org/10.3389/fpubh.2013.00061
- Substance use disorder patients who are mandated to treatment: characteristics, treatment process, and 1- and 5-year outcomes.J Subst Abuse Treat. 2005; 28: 213-223https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsat.2004.10.014