Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Inadequate functional health literacy among patients at two public hospitals.JAMA. 1995; 274: 1677-1682
- The relationship of patient reading ability to self-reported heath and use of health services.Am J Public Health. 1997; 87: 1027-1030
- Relationship of functional health literacy to patients’ knowledge of their chronic disease.Arch Int Med. 1998; 158: 166-172
- Adherence to combination antiretroviral therapies in HIV patients of low health literacy.J Gen Int Med. 1999; 14
- Are advances in treatment changing views about high risk sex?.N Engl J Med. 1997; 337 (Letter): 501-502
- AIDS treatment advances and behavioral prevention set-backs.Health Psychol. 1998; 17: 456-550
- Protease inhibitor combination therapies and perceptions of gay men regarding AIDS severity and the need to maintain safer sex.AIDS. 1998; 12: F91-F95
- The test of functional health literacy in adults.J Gen Intern Med. 1995; 10: 537-541
- Therapy of HIV infections.Bull NY Acad Med. 1996; 73: 37-45
- HIV-1 protease inhibitors.JAMA. 1997; 277: 145-153
- Reliability and validity of self-reported CD4 counts in persons hospitalized with HIV disease.J Clin Epi. 1997; 50: 829-835
- Quantification of HIV in semen.AIDS. 1997; 11: 987-993
- Therapeutic ethics and communities at risk in the presence of potential mutation to resistant strains to HIV antiviral medications.AIDS. 1998; 12: 2089-2093
- Sexual transmission of an HIV-1 variant resistant to multiple reverse-transcriptase and protease inhibitors.N Engl J Med. 1998; 339: 307-309
Ostrow DG, Kalichman S. Behavioral and mental health impacts of new HIV therapies 1999. New York: Plenum Press, in press.