Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
U.S. Preventive Health Services Task Force. Guide to clinical preventive services, 2nd ed. Alexandria, VA: International Medical Publishing, 1996.
- The counseling practices of internists.Ann Intern Med. 1991; 114: 54-58
- Periodic health evaluation of adults.J Fam Pract. 1995; 40: 547-554
- Policy tools for building health education and preventive counseling into managed care.Am J Prev Med. 1999; 17: 309-314
- Prevalence and correlates of physician advice for prevention.J Health Care Finance. 1999; 26: 78-97
- Including smoking status as a new vital sign.J Fam Pract. 1995; 40: 556-563
- Effect of cocaine use on the fetus.N Engl J Med. 1992; 327: 399-407
- Famine and human development. Oxford Press, New York, NY1974
Department of Health and Human Services. Reducing the health consequences of smoking: 25 years of progress. A report of the Surgeon General. Pub. No. DHHS (CDC) 89-8411. Rockville, MD: Department of Health and Human Services, 1989.
Robins LN, Mills JL, eds. Effects of in utero exposure to street drugs. Am J Public Health 1993;83(suppl):1–32.
- Treatment experience with pregnant problem drinkers.JAMA. 1983; 249: 2029-2033
- Births.Natl Vital Stat Rep. 1999; 47: 1-96
- Prevalence of selected maternal and fetal characteristics, Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System (PRAMS), 1997.Morb Mortality Rep CDC Surveill Summ. 1999; 48: 1-37
- The Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System (PRAMS).Matern Child Health J. 1999; 3: 199-209
Shah BV, Barnwell BG, Bieler GS. SUDAAN user’s manual, release 7.0. Research Triangle Park, NC: Research Triangle Institute, 1996.