Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Young drivers traffic safety facts 1998.National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. U.S. Department of Transportation, Washington, DC1999
- Carrying passengers as a risk factor for crashes fatal to 16- and 17-year-old drivers.JAMA. 2000; 283: 1578-1618
- The situational risks of young drivers.Accid Anal Prev. 1998; 30: 45-52
- Nighttime driving and fatal crash involvement of teenagers.Accid Anal Prev. 1985; 17: 1-5
- Accident risk and risk-taking behavior among young drivers.Accid Anal Prev. 1986; 18: 255-271
- Age differences in risky driving.Health Educ Res. 1990; 5: 139-149
- New to the road. Young drivers and novice drivers. Traffic Injury Research Foundation of Canada, Ottawa1990
Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. U.S. licensing systems for young drivers. Available at: www.highwaysafety.org/safety_facts/state&unbar;laws/grad&unbar;license.htm. Accessed 4 January 2001.
- Delaying teenage licensure.Alcohol Drugs Driving. 1988; 4: 283-295
Williams AF, Preusser DF. Night driving restrictions for youthful drivers. J Public Health Policy 1997(January):1–12.
- Differences in young driver crash involvement in states with varying licensure practices.Accid Anal Prev. 1996; 28: 171-180
- The effect of city curfew ordinances on teenager motor vehicle fatalities.Accid Anal Prev. 1993; 25: 641-645
- Recommendations for an ideal graduated licensing law.Status Rep. 1999; 34: 6
- Can I take the car? Relations among parenting practices and adolescent problem driving practices.J Adolesc Res. 2000; 15: 352-367
- A survey of parent and teen perceptions and practices concerning Maryland’s graduated driver’s license program.State Highway Administration. Maryland Department of Transportation, Annapolis, MD1999
- Behavior modification in applied settings. 4th ed. Brooks/Cole Publishing Company, Pacific Grove, CA1989