Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Epidemiological features of pertussis in the United States, 1980–1989.Clin Infect Dis. 1992; 14: 708-719
- The increasing incidence of pertussis in Massachusetts adolescents and adults, 1989–1998.J Infect Dis. 2000; 182: 1409-1416
- Pertussis—United States, 1997–2000.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2002; 51: 73-76
- Epidemiology of pertussis.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 1997; 16: S85-S89
- Changing epidemiology of pertussis in the United States: increasing reported incidence among adolescents and adults, 1990–1996.Clin Infect Dis. 1999; 28: 1230-1237
- Morbidity of pertussis in adolescents and adults.J Infect Dis. 2000; 182: 174-179
- Survey of pertussis morbidity in adults in western Sydney.Med J Aust. 2000; 173: 74-76
- Societal costs and morbidity of pertussis in adolescents and adults.Clin Infect Dis. 2004; 39: 1572-1580
- Symptoms and complications of pertussis in adults.Infection. 1995; 23: 139-142
- Evaluation of strategies for use of acellular pertussis vaccine in adolescents and adults: a cost–benefit analysis.Clin Infect Dis. 2004; 39: 20-28
- Pertussis in adolescents and adults: should we vaccinate?.Pediatrics. 2005; 115: 1675-1684
- Efficacy of an acellular pertussis vaccine among adolescents and adults.N Engl J Med. 2005; 353: 1555-1563
- A “new age” for pertussis prevention in the United States: seizing opportunities through adult vaccination.Am J Prev Med. 2007; 32: 177-185
- Population-based incidence of pertussis among adolescents and adults, Minnesota, 1995–1996.J Infect Dis. 2001; 183: 1353-1359
- Prevalence and incidence of adult pertussis in an urban population.JAMA. 1996; 275: 1672-1674
- A search for Bordetella pertussis infection in university students.Clin Infect Dis. 1992; 14: 464-471
- Pertussis—United States, 1997–2000.JAMA. 2002; 287: 977-979
- The APERT Study. 2002 (Paper presented at the National Consensus Conference on Pertussis, May 25–28, Toronto)
- Pertussis epidemiology and acellular pertussis vaccine efficacy in older children: NIH APERT Multicenter Pertussis Trial. 2001 (Paper presented at the Pediatric Academic Societies Annual Meeting, Baltimore MD)
- Duration of effectiveness of pertussis vaccine: evidence from a 10 year community study.Br Med J (Clin Res Ed). 1988; 296: 612-614
- Epidemiology of a small pertussis outbreak in Kent County, Michigan.Public Health Rep. 1965; 80: 365-367
- The seroepidemiology of Bordetella pertussis infections: a study of persons ages 1–65 years.J Infect Dis. 1996; 173: 1256-1259
- Age-specific efficacy of pertussis vaccine during epidemic and non-epidemic periods.Epidemiol Infect. 1993; 111: 41-48
- Cost-effectiveness in health and medicine. Oxford University Press, New York1996
- A randomised controlled trial with a diphtheria–tetanus–acellular pertussis (dTap) vaccine in adults.Vaccine. 2000; 18: 2075-2082
- An adult formulation of a five-component acellular pertussis vaccine combined with diphtheria and tetanus toxoids is safe and immunogenic in adolescents and adults.Vaccine. 2000; 18: 1312-1319
- Adult formulation of a five component acellular pertussis vaccine combined with diphtheria and tetanus toxoids and inactivated poliovirus vaccine is safe and immunogenic in adolescents and adults.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2000; 19: 276-283
- Extensive swelling reactions occurring after booster doses of diphtheria–tetanus–acellular pertussis vaccines.Semin Pediatr Infect Dis. 2003; 14: 196-198
- Extensive swelling after booster doses of acellular pertussis–tetanus–diphtheria vaccines.Pediatrics. 2000; 105: e12
- Retrospective population-based assessment of medically attended injection site reactions, seizures, allergic responses and febrile episodes after acellular pertussis vaccine combined with diphtheria and tetanus toxoids.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2002; 21: 781-786
- Risk of anaphylaxis after vaccination of children and adolescents.Pediatrics. 2003; 112: 815-820
- Influenza, pneumococcal, and tetanus toxoid vaccination of adults—United States, 1993–7.MMWR CDC Surveill Summ. 2000; 49: 39-62
- Adolescent and adult pertussis vaccination: computer simulations of five new strategies.Vaccine. 2004; 22: 3154-3165
- Household contact study of Bordetella pertussis infections.Clin Infect Dis. 1995; 21: 1211-1219
- Severe and unrecognised: pertussis in UK infants.Arch Dis Child. 2003; 88: 802-806
- Infant pertussis: who was the source?.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2004; 23: 985-989
- Health service utilization and economic burden of daycare-associated illness. 2006 (Abstract presented at the Pediatric Academic Societies’ Annual Meeting, San Francisco CA)
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) HHS. Medicare Program: changes to the hospital inpatient prospective payment systems and rates and costs of graduate medical education: fiscal year 2002 rates; Provisions of the Balanced Budget Refinement Act of 1999; and Provisions of the Medicare, Medicaid, and SCHIP Benefits Improvement and Protection Act of 2000: Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, August 1, 2001. Vol. 66, No. 148, 42 CFR Parts 405, 410, 412.
- Pediatric Service Utilization, Fees and Managed Care Arrangements, 2001 report based on 1999 data. American Academy of Pediatrics, Elk Grove Village2001
NASA. Available at: http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/bu2/inflateGDP.html (Accessed October 30, 2005).
U.S. Census Bureau. Available at: www.census.gov/hhes/income/income00/inctab7.html.
Arrow Pharmaceuticals. Available at: http://www.arrowpharma.com/about.cfm.
Aventis Pasteur—Canada, 1-416-667-2700.
Bundaberg & District, Division of General Practice. Available at: http://www.widebaydgp.org.au/News/newslett/Sept-Oct2002a.pdf.
- Surveillance for safety after immunization: vaccine adverse event reporting system (VAERS)—United States, 1991–2001.MMWR Surveill Summ. 2003; 52: 1-24
- Health-state valuations for pertussis: methods for valuing short-term health states.Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2005; 3 (gm): 17
- Clinical presentation of pertussis in unvaccinated and vaccinated children in the first six years of life.Pediatrics. 2003; 112: 1069-1075
- Bordetella pertussis and chronic cough in adults.Clin Infect Dis. 1999; 29: 1239-1242
- Cost-utility analyses of clinical preventive services: published ratios, 1976–1997.Am J Prev Med. 2000; 19: 15-23
- A comprehensive league table of cost-utility ratios and a sub-table of “panel-worthy” studies.Med Decis Making. 2000; 20: 451-467
- Cost-effectiveness analyses of colorectal cancer screening: a systematic review for the U.S..Ann Intern Med. 2002; 137 (Preventive Services Task Force): 96-104
- Health economic evaluations: the special case of end-stage renal disease treatment.Med Decis Making. 2002; 22: 417-430
- TreeAge Pro 2005 Suite. TreeAge Software, Inc, Williamstown MA2005 ([computer program])