Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- The effectiveness of individual-, group-, and community-level HIV behavioral risk-reduction interventions for adult men who have sex with men: a systematic review.Am J Prev Med. 2007; 32: S38-S67
- A meta-analytic review of HIV behavioral interventions for reducing sexual risk behavior of men who have sex with men.J AIDS. 2005; 39: 228-241
- Interventions to modify sexual risk behaviors for preventing HIV infection in men who have sex with men. In: The Cochrane Library. John Wiley and Sons, Chichester2004
- Sexual behavior in the human male. W.B. Saunders, Philadelphia PA1948
- The diffusion of effective behavioral interventions project: development, implementation and lessons learned.AIDS Educ Prevent. 2006; 18: 5-20
- Evaluation of a community-level peer-based HIV prevention intervention adapted for young Black men who have sex with men (MSM). 2006 (Oral Presentation MOAC0103, XVI International AIDS Conference, 13–18 August, Toronto, Canada)
- Evidence of a previously undocumented epidemic of HIV infection among men who have sex with men in Bangkok, Thailand.AIDS. 2005; 19: 521-526
- HIV among gay and other men who have sex with men in Latin America and the Caribbean: a hidden epidemic?.AIDS. 2002; 16: S23-S33
- Microbicides: A new frontier in HIV prevention.Biologicals. 2006; 34: 241-255
- Co-occurring psychosocial health problems among urban men who have sex with men are associated with increased vulnerability to the HIV/AIDS epidemic.Am J Public Health. 2003; 93: 939-942