Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Prevalence of overweight and obesity in the United States, 1999–2004.JAMA. 2006; 295: 1549-1555
- Physical education and physical activity: results from the School Health Policies and Programs Study 2006.J School Health. 2007; 77: 435-463
- The relationship between community physical activity settings and race, ethnicity, and socioeconomic status.Evidence-Based Prev Med. 2004; 1: 135-144
- National Youth Risk Behavior Survey 2005.
- Adolescent exposure to food advertising on television.Am J Prev Med. 2007; 33: S251-S256
- Neighborhood disorder, perceived safety, and readiness to encourage use of local playgrounds.Am J Prev Med. 2008; 34: 275-281
- Walkability and safety around elementary schools: economic and ethnic disparities.Am J Prev Med. 2008; 34: 282-290
- Promoting active living among people with physical disabilities: evidence for neighborhood-level buoys.Am J Prev Med. 2008; 34: 291-298
- Urban containment policies and physical activity: a time–series analysis of metropolitan areas, 1990–2002.Am J Prev Med. 2008; 34: 320-332
- Preventing childhood obesity through state policy: predictors of bill enactment.Am J Prev Med. 2008; 34: 333-340
- Park-based physical activity in diverse communities of two U.S. cities: an observational study.Am J Prev Med. 2008; 34: 299-305
- Fear of walking outdoors: a multilevel ecologic analysis of crime and disorder.Am J Prev Med. 2008; 34: 306-312
- Neighborhood design and walking: a quasi-experimental longitudinal study.Am J Prev Med. 2008; 34: 313-319
- Critical factors for active transportation to school among low-income and minority students: evidence from the 2001 National Household Travel Survey.Am J Prev Med. 2008; 34: 341-344
- Physical activity among adolescents: when do parks matter?.Am J Prev Med. 2008; 34: 345-348
- Designed to deter: community barriers to physical activity for people with visual or motor impairments.Am J Prev Med. 2008; 34: 349-352
- Urban residents’ priorities for neighborhood features: a survey of New Orleans residents after Hurricane Katrina.Am J Prev Med. 2008; 34: 353-356
- Assessing perceptions of environments for active living.Am J Prev Med. 2008; 34: 357-363