Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Golf-associated head injury in the pediatric population: a common sports injury.J Neurosurg. 2005; 102: 163-166
- Features and specifications of electruck golf cart.
- Low speed vehicles.NHTSA, Washington DC1998
- Modified golf cart goes where ambulance cannot.Hosp Top. 1968; 46: 71-72
- Inspection and testing of low speed vehicles: Report No. HS-808-940.National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Washington DC1998
- Making yourself mobile with a medical golf cart.J Athl Train. 1993; 28: 128-130
- Golf carts on local highways Vehicle Code Section 21115, Division 11, Chapter 1, Article 3.DMV, Sacramento CA2000
- American national standard for golf cars-safety and performance requirements.ANSI, Washington DC2005
- Major injuries occurring during use of a golf cart.Orthopedics. 1996; 19 (discussion 521–3): 519-521
- Golf cart related injuries in a North Carolina island community, 1992–4.Inj Prev. 1996; 2: 124-125
- Vehicle performance characteristics and seat belt effectiveness in low speed vehicles and golf cars: paper number 05-0431.National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Washington DC2005
- Low speed vehicle passenger ejection restraint effectiveness.Accid Anal Prev. 2005; 37: 801-806
- The National Electronic Injury Surveillance System: a tool for researchers.U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, Washington DC2000
- The NEISS sample (design and implementation), 1997 to present.U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, Division of Hazard and Injury Data Systems, Washington DC2001
- Annual estimates of the population for the U.S., regions, states, and for Puerto Rico: April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2006 (NST-EST2006-01).Population Division, U.S. Census Bureau, Washington DC2007
- Table US-EST90INT-06—Intercensal estimates of the U.S. civilian population by age groups and sex, 1990–2000: Selected Months, 2002.Population Division, U.S. Census Bureau, Washington DC2007
- Braking hazards of golf cars and low speed vehicles.Accid Anal Prev. 2006; 38: 1151-1156
- Cart safety policy.
- Golf policies.Seneca Falls Country Club, Seneca Falls NY2004
- USF cart safety training program.
- Safety guidelines: operation of rented or personally-owned golf cart-type vehicles.
- snowmobile statement.Pediatrics. 1988; 82: 798-799
- All-terrain vehicle injury prevention: two-, three-, and four-wheeled unlicensed motor vehicles.Pediatrics. 2000; 105: 1352-1354
- Lawn mower-related injuries to children.Pediatrics. 2001; 107: 1480-1481
- Children plus all nonautomobile motorized vehicles (not just all-terrain vehicles) equals injuries.Pediatrics. 2007; 120: 134-141