Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Preventive medicine for the doctor in his community—an epidemiologic approach.3rd ed. McGraw-Hill, New York1965
- Residency training in preventive medicine: challenges and opportunities.Am J Prev Med. 2005; 28: 403-412
- Guidelines for combined training in internal medicine and preventive medicine.
- An integrated residency in internal and preventive medicine.Acad Med. 2000; 75: 41-49
- ACGME program requirements for graduate medical education in internal medicine: effective July 1, 2007.
- First-time taker pass rates–initial certification.
- ACGME program requirements for graduate medical education in preventive medicine: effective July 1, 2007.
- Examination pass rates: public health/general preventive medicine.