Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Study of participatory research in health promotion.Royal Society of Canada, Ottawa1994
- Kellogg Health Scholars Program Community Track: background and history.
- Aungst J. Haas A. Ommaya A. Green L.W. Exploring challenges, progress, and new models for engaging the public in the clinical research enterprise: clinical research roundtable workshop summary Based on a Workshop of the Clinical Research Roundtable. IOM, National Academy of Sciences, Washington DC2003
- Who will keep the public healthy?.IOM, National Academy of Sciences, Washington DC2002
- Challenges and facilitating factors in sustaining community-based participatory research partnerships: lessons learned from the Detroit, New York City and Seattle Urban Research Centers.J Urban Health. 2006; 83: 1022-1040
- Community-based research partnerships: challenges and opportunities.J Urban Health. 2005; 82: Sii3-Sii12
- Mining the challenges of CBPR for improvements in urban health.J Urban Health. 2006; 83: 981-984
- Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars mark 35 years of health services research.JAMA. 2007; 297: 2571-2573
The Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program. rwjcsp.unc.edu/about/index.html.
- Introduction to methods in community-based participatory research for health.in: Israel B. Eng E. Schulz A.J. Parker E.A. Methods in community-based participatory research for health. Jossey-Bass, San Francisco2005
The work described in this manuscript was completed while Drs. Dalal, Skeete, and Yeo were fellows in the Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program at Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven CT.