Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- NEO CANDO system.(Case Western Reserve University)
- Cleveland Municipal School District Middle School Youth Risk Behavior Survey (YRBS), 2005.Case Western Reserve University, 2008
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS), 2005–2206.Case Western Reserve University, 2008
Slavic Village Development vacant and abandoned property survey data, 2006–2008.
- The Active Living by Design national program: community initiatives and lessons learned.Am J Prev Med. 2009; 37: S313-S321
- An ecological perspective on health promotion programs.Health Educ Q. 1988; 15: 351-377