- Soni J.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Contribution of major diseases to disparities in mortality.N Engl J Med. 2002; 347: 1585-1592
- Socioeconomic status and the occurrence of fatal and nonfatal injury in the U.S..Am J Public Health. 2000; 90: 70-77
- The incidence and economic burden of injuries in the U.S..Oxford University Press, New York2006
- The five most costly conditions, 1996 and 2006: Estimates for the U.S. civilian noninstitutionalized population.(Statistical Brief #248. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality)www.meps.ahrq.gov/mepsweb/data_files/publications/st248/stat248.pdf#xml=http://meps.ahrq.gov/cgi-bin/texis/webinator/search/pdfhi.txt?query=expenditures+by+diagnosis&pr=MEPSPUBS&prox=page&rorder=500&rprox=500&rdfreq=500&rwfreq=500&rlead=500&sufs=0&order=r&cq=&id=4ac0bcc18Date: July 2009
- Injuries: the neglected burden in developing countries.Bull WHO. 2009; 87: 246
- NIH 2009 enacted appropriation.
- Injury in America.National Academies Press, Washington DC1985
NIH. Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool. Budget and spending. report.nih.gov/budget_and_spending/index.aspx.
- Training future physicians about injury.Association of American Medical Colleges, Washington DC2005
- Injury prevention and control research and training in accredited schools of public health: a CDC/ASPH assessment.Public Health Rep. 2006; 121: 349-351
- NIH extramural center programs: criteria for initiation and evaluation.National Academies Press, Washington DC2004
- A national evaluation of the effect of trauma-center care on mortality.N Engl J Med. 2006; 354: 366-378
- Resources for optimal care for the injured patient.American College of Surgeons, Chicago IL2006
- National violent death reporting system, 2005 [Computer file].(ICPSR04704-v1) Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [producer and distributor], Ann Arbor MI2006