Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Prevalence and trends in obesity among U.S. adults, 1999–2008.JAMA. 2010; 303: 235-241
- Halting the obesity epidemic: a public health policy approach.Pub Health Rep. 2000; 115: 12-24
- Urban sprawl and public health: designing, planning, and building for healthy communities.Island Press, Washington DC2004
- Free for all: fixing school food in America.University of California Press, Berkeley2010
- School meals: building blocks for healthy children.National Academies Press, Washington DC2010
- The importance of a multi-dimensional approach for studying the links between food access and consumption.J Nutr. 2010; 140: 1170s-1174s
- Economic contextual factors, food consumption, and obesity among U.S. adolescents.J Nutr. 2010; 140: 1175s-1180s
- Access to affordable and nutritious food—measuring and understanding food deserts and their consequences: report to Congress.U.S. Department of Agriculture, Washington DC2009 (Report No.: USDA/ERS Publ AP-036)
- Marmot M. Wilkinson R.G. Social determinants of health. 2nd ed. Oxford University Press, Oxford2005
- Disparities in the food environments of New York City public schools.Am J Prev Med. 2010; 39: 195-202
- The rationale behind small food store interventions in low-income urban neighborhoods: insights from New Orleans.J Nutr. 2010; 140: 1185s-1188s
- The rising cost of low-energy-density foods.J Am Diet Assoc. 2007; 107: 2071-2076
- Databases, tables and calculators by subject: inflation & prices.
- Food marketing to children and youth: threat or opportunity.National Academies Press, Washington DC2005
- Nutritional imbalance endorsed by televised food advertisements.J Am Diet Assoc. 2010; 110: 904-910