Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Developing the American Time Use Survey activity classification system.Mon Labor Rev. 2005; 128: 3-15
- Compendium of Physical Activities: an update of activity codes and MET intensities.Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2000; 32: S498-S504
- Linking the American Time Use Survey (ATUS) and the Compendium of Physical Activities: methods and rationale.J Phys Act Health. 2009; 6: 347-353
- Physical Activity Guidelines Advisory Committee Report, 2008.USDHHS, Washington DC2008
- The evolving definition of “sedentary”.Exerc Sport Sci Rev. 2008; 36: 173-178
- Analysis of health surveys.John Wiley, New York1999
- Measuring total and domain-specific sitting: a study of reliability and validity.Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2010; 42: 1094-1102
- Calibration of accelerometer output for adults.Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2005; 37: S512-S522
Tudor-Locke C, Ainsworth BE, Washington TL, Troiano RP. Assigning metabolic equivalent (MET) values to the 2002 Census Occupational Classification System. J Phys Act Health:In press.