Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Heat-related deaths among crop workers—U.S., 1992–2006.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2008; 57: 649-653
- Occupational heat illness in Washington State, 1995–2005.Am J Ind Med. 2007; 50: 940-950
- Heat exhaustion in a deep underground metalliferous mine.Occup Environ Med. 2000; 57: 165-174
- Heat illness in the U.S. mining industry.Am J Ind Med. 2004; 45: 351-356
- The descriptive epidemiology of sports/leisure-related heat illness hospitalisations in New South Wales, Australia.J Sci Med Sport. 2008; 11: 48-51
- Predictors of hospitalization in male Marine Corps recruits with exertional heat illness.Mil Med. 2004; 169: 169-175
- Risk factors predicting exertional heat illness in male Marine Corps recruits.Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1996; 28: 939-944
- Heat Illness Prevention, Title 8 California Code of Regulations, Sec. 3395.
- Outdoor Heat Exposure, Washington State Safety Standards for Agriculture.(Chapter 296-307-097, 2009)
- Heat-related fatalities in North Carolina.Am J Public Health. 2005; 95: 635-637
- Immigration and Nationality Act, Section 218 [Title 8 U.S. Code Section 1188.] Admission of Temporary H-2A Workers (1952).
- Migrant farmworker field and camp safety and sanitation in eastern North Carolina.J Agromedicine. 2009; 14: 421-436