Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Safety, immunogenicity, and efficacy of quadrivalent human papillomavirus (types 6, 11, 16, 18) recombinant vaccine in women aged 24–45 years: a randomised, double-blind trial.Lancet. 2009; 373: 1949-1957
- Immunogenicity and safety of human papillomavirus (HPV)-16/18 AS04-adjuvanted vaccine in healthy boys aged 10–18 years.J Adolesc Health. 2009; 44: 33-40
- Ethnic and sex variations in overweight self-perception: relationship to sedentariness.Obesity (Silver Spring). 2006; 14: 980-988
- Physical inactivity and overweight among Los Angeles County adults.Am J Prev Med. 2004; 27: 146-152
- Meeting the data needs of a local health department: the Los Angeles County Health Survey.Am J Public Health. 2001; 91: 1950-1952
- Standard definitions: final dispositions of case codes and outcome rates for surveys.5th ed. AAPOR, Lenexa KS2008
- Excess cervical cancer mortality: a marker for low access to health care in poor communities.National Cancer Institute, Center to Reduce Cancer Health Disparities, Rockvillle MD2005
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) awareness and vaccination initiation among women in the U.S., National Immunization Survey—Adult 2007.Prev Med. 2009; 48: 426-431
- Immunization barriers in African American communities: discussions with parents and guardians.LACDHS, Los Angeles CA2005
- African American elders' perceptions of the influenza vaccine in Durham, North Carolina.N C Med J. 2004; 65: 194-199