Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Active tuberculosis and recent overseas deployment in the U.S. military.Am J Prev Med. 2010; 39: 157-163
- A method for estimating the prevalence of tuberculosis infection.Am J Epidemiol. 1975; 101: 311-322
- Detection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection in United States Navy recruits using the tuberculin skin test or whole-blood interferon-gamma release assays.Clin Infect Dis. 2007; 45: 826-836
- An evaluation of the completeness and accuracy of active tuberculosis reporting in the United States Military.Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2010; (in press)
- Targeted tuberculin testing and treatment of latent tuberculosis infection.MMWR Recomm Rep. 2000; 49: 1-51