Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Active tuberculosis and recent overseas deployment in the U.S. military.Am J Prev Med. 2010; 39: 157-163
- Medical standards for appointment, enlistment, or induction in the military services (Instruction 6130.03).
- Pseudoepidemics of tuberculin skin test conversions in the U.S. Army after recent deployments.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2008; 177: 1285-1289
- Updated guidelines for using interferon gamma release assays to detect mycobacterium tuberculosis infection—United States, 2010.MMWR Recomm Rep. 2010; 59: 1-25
- A comparison of the military entrance processing station screening audiogram with the Defense Occupational and Environmental Health Readiness System reference audiogram at Fort Sill, Oklahoma, in 2000.Mil Med. 2006; 171: 117-121
- Cost-effective syphilis screening in military recruit applicants.Mil Med. 1999; 164: 580-584
- Fulfilling the military service obligation (Instruction 1304.25).