Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Randomized, controlled intervention trial of male circumcision for reduction of HIV infection risk: the ANRS 1265 Trial.PLoS Med. 2008; 2: E298
- Male circumcision for HIV prevention in young men in Kisumu, Kenya: a randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2007; 369: 643-656
- Male circumcision for HIV prevention in men in Rakai, Uganda: a randomised trial.Lancet. 2007; 369: 657-666
- Is male circumcision as good as the vaccine we've been waiting for?.Future HIV Ther. 2008; 2: 1-7
- Male circumcision and HIV prevention insufficient evidence and neglected external validity.Am J Prev Med. 2010; 39: 479-482
Bailey RC, Moses S, Parker CB, et al. The protective effect of adult male circumcision against HIV acquisition is sustained for at least 54 months: results from the Kisumu, Kenya trial. Presented at the XVIII International AIDS Conference; 2010 July 23; Vienna, Austria; Abstract #FRLBC101.
Hallett TB, Alsallaq RA, Baeten JM, et al. Will circumcision provide even more protection from HIV to women and men? New estimates of the population impact of circumcision interventions. Sex Transm Infect 2010. Advance online article.
- Male circumcision in Siaya and Bondo districts, Kenya: prospective cohort study to assess behavioral disinhibition following circumcision.J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2007; 44: 66-70
- Risk compensation is not associated with male circumcision in Kisumu, Kenya: a multi-faceted assessment of men enrolled in a randomized controlled trial.PLoS One. 2008; 3: e2443
- Male circumcision is an efficacious, lasting and cost-effective strategy for combating HIV in high-prevalence AIDS epidemics.Future HIV Ther. 2008; 2: 399-405
- The potential impact of male circumcision on HIV in sub-Saharan Africa.PLoS Med. 2006; 3: E262