- Juliette J.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Managing the health effects of climate change.Lancet. 2009; 373: 1693-1733
- Public health benefits of strategies to reduce greenhouse-gas emissions: overview and implications for policymakers.Lancet. 2009; 374: 2104-2114
- Sharp decline in public's belief in climate threat, British poll reveals.Guardian. 2010, Feb 23;
- Report of the international panel set up by the University of East Anglia to examine the research of the climatic research unit.University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK2010
- “Climategate” scientist speaks out.Nature Reports (Climate Change). 2010; Feb 15; https://doi.org/10.1038/news. 2010.71
- Stern Review on the Economics of Climate Change: HM Treasury 2006.
Running the rule over Stern's numbers. BBC News website 26th January 2007. news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/6295021.stm.
- History of the Cochrane Collaboration.
- Systematic reviews from astronomy to zoology: myths and misconceptions.Br Med J. 2001; 322: 98-101
- Systematic review of water fluoridation.Br Med J. 2000; 321: 855-859
- The preparation of IPCC reports, 2004.
- IPCC fourth assessment report. Working Group III report: mitigation of climate change.
- Appendix A to the principles governing IPCC work, September 1999.
- Independent review of the IPPC process: terms of reference.
- Statement on IPCC principles and procedures.www.ipcc.ch/pdf/press/ipcc-statement-principles-procedures-02-2010.pdfDate: 2nd February 2010
- Parry L. Canziani O. Palutikof J. van der Linden P. Hanson C.E. Contribution of Working Group II to the fourth assessment report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge2007
- Systematic reviews in the social sciences: a practical guide.Wiley Blackwell, Oxford2005
- Systematic review questions. sites.
- Merchants of doubt.Bloomsbury Press, London2010
- Health, climate change and sustainability: a systematic review and thematic analysis of the literature.Environ Health Insights. 2009; 3: 63-88
- What are the effects of climate change on invasive species and their environmental impacts (review protocol)?.