Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Prevention and control of influenza with vaccines: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), 2010.MMWR Recomm Rep. 2010; 59: 1-62
- Vaccine supply problems: a perspective of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.Clin Infect Dis. 2006; 42: S104-S110
- Impact of a severe influenza vaccine shortage on primary care practice.Am J Prev Med. 2007; 33: 486-491
- Impact of the 2004–2005 influenza vaccine shortage on pediatric practice: a national survey.Pediatrics. 2009; 123: e186-e192
- Impact of the 2004 influenza vaccine shortage on repeat immunization rates.Ann Fam Med. 2006; 4: 541-547
- Prevention and control of influenza.MMWR Recomm Rep. 2007; 56: 1-54
- 2007–2008 Influenza Vaccine Production and Distribution: Market Brief.
- State-specific influenza vaccination coverage among adults—U.S., 2006–07 influenza season.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2008; 57: 1033-1039
- Sentinel physician networks as a technique for rapid immunization policy surveys.Eval Health Prof. 2008; 31: 43-64
- Mail and Internet surveys: the tailored design method.John Wiley, New York NY2000
- Effects of the year 2000 influenza vaccine delay on elderly patients' attitudes and behaviors.Prev Med. 2003; 37: 417-423
- A qualitative study of physicians' experiences ordering and receiving influenza vaccine during the 2005–2006 influenza season.Prev Med. 2008; 47: 225-228
- Influenza vaccine supply, 2005–2006: did we come up short?.BMC Health Serv Res. 2007; 7: 66
- Implementation of universal influenza immunization recommendations for healthy young children: results of a randomized, controlled trial with registry-based recall.Pediatrics. 2005; 115: 146-154