Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- The pack as advertisement.Tob Control. 1997; 6: 169-170
- Export Report prepared for: JTI Macdonald.Supreme Court, Province of Quebec, District of Montreal2001 (Report No.: Defense Exhibit D–116)
- The impact of cigarette package design on perceptions of risk.J Public Health (Oxf). 2009; 31: 345-353
- IARC handbooks of cancer prevention, tobacco control, vol. 12: methods for evaluating tobacco control policies.IARC, Lyon, France2008
Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act, H.R. 1256, 111th Cong (2009).
U.S.Dist.Ct. D. See U.S. v. Philip Morris USA, Inc., et al., No. 99-CV-02496GK (Final Opinion). www.tplp.org/doj.
- Cigarette pack design and perceptions of risk among UK adults and youth.Eur J Public Health. 2009; 19: 631-637
- Are smokers adequately informed about the health risks of smoking and medicinal nicotine?.Nicotine Tob Res. 2004; 6: S333-S340
- What do Marlboro Light smokers know about low tar cigarettes?.Nicotine Tob Res. 2004; 6: S323-S332
- Smokers' misperceptions of light and ultra-light cigarettes may keep them smoking.Am J Prev Med. 1998; 15: 9-16
- Beliefs about “Light” and “Ultra Light” cigarettes and efforts to change those beliefs: an overview of early efforts and published research.Tob Control. 2001; 10: i12-i16
National Cancer Institute. Risks associated with smoking cigarettes with low machine-measured yields of tar and nicotine. In: DHHS, NIH, National Cancer Institute, ed. Smoking and tobacco control monograph, 13. Bethesda MD, 2001.
- The impact of pictures on the effectiveness of tobacco warnings.Bull WHO. 2009; 87: 640-643
- WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control.WHO Document Production Services, Geneva, Switzerland2005
- What happened to smokers' beliefs about light cigarettes when “light/mild” brand descriptors were banned in the UK?.Tob Control. 2008; 17: 256-262
- Text and graphic warnings on cigarette packages: findings from the international tobacco control four country study.Am J Prev Med. 2007; 32: 202-209
- Understanding how graphic pictorial warnings work on cigarette packaging.J Public Policy Marketing. 2010; 29: 115-126
- Experimental study of graphic cigarette warning labels: final results report.RTI International, Rockville MD2010 (Report No.: RTI Project No. 0212305.007.003)
- Impact of graphic and text warnings on cigarette packs: findings from four countries over five years.Tob Control. 2009; 18: 358-364
- Impact of the graphic Canadian warning labels on adult smoking behaviour.Tob Control. 2003; 12: 391-395
- Adolescents' perceptions of Canadian cigarette package warning labels: investigating the effects of message framing.Health Commun. 2008; 23: 117-127
- Estimating the impact of different cigarette package warning label policies: the auction method.Addict Behav. 2007; 32: 2916-2925
- My pack is cuter than your pack.Tob Control. 2002; 11: 154-156
- The cigarette pack as image: new evidence from tobacco industry documents.Tob Control. 2002; 11: I73-I80
- How does increasingly plainer cigarette packaging influence adult smokers' perceptions about brand image?.Tob Control. 2008; 17: 416-421