Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Physiologic responses in blood phobics.Behav Res Ther. 1984; 22: 109-117
- Syncope after immunization.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 1997; 151: 255-259
- Fatal syncope-related fall after immunization.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2005; 159: 1083
- Syncope after vaccination—U.S., January 2005–July 2007.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2008; 57: 457-460
- Understanding vaccine safety information from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2004; 23: 287-294
- Vaccines licensed for immunization and distribution in the U.S. with supporting documents.
- General recommendations on immunization: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2006; 55: 1-48
- Sentinel physician network as a technique for rapid immunization policy surveys.Eval Health Prof. 2008; 31: 43-64
- What's the risk?.Health Serv Res. 2009; 44: 288-302
- General recommendations on immunization: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2011; 60: 1-61
- Active immunization.in: Pickering L.K. 2009 red book: report of the committee on infectious diseases. 28th ed. American Academy of Pediatrics, Elk Grove Village IL2009