Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Expanded expert judgment assessment of the concentration response relationship between PM2.5 exposure and mortality: final report, September 21, 2006.
- Review of risk assessment to support the review of the particulate matter (PM) primary national ambient air quality standards—external review draft (September 2009).yosemite.epa.gov/sab/sabproduct.nsf/ea5d9a9b55cc319285256cbd005a472e/a388beebbb95ff248525766200646618/$FILE/RA%20Master%20file%2011–2-09.pdf
- Impact of changes in transportation and commuting behaviors during the 1996 Summer Olympic Games in Atlanta on air quality and childhood asthma.JAMA. 2001; 285: 897-905
- Acute respiratory inflammation in children and black carbon in ambient air before and during the 2008 Beijing Olympics.Environ Health Perspect. 2011; https://doi.org/10.1289/ehp.1103461
- Effect of air-pollution control on death rates in Dublin, Ireland: an intervention study.Lancet. 2002; 360: 1210-1214
- Respiratory effects of relocating to areas of differing air pollution levels.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2001; 164: 2067-2072
- The benefits and costs of the Clean Air Act 1990 to 2010: EPA report to Congress.www.epa.gov/air/sect812/1990-2010/chap1130.pdfDate: November 1999
- Recent warming by latitude associated with increased length of ragweed pollen season in central North America.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2011; 108: 4248-4251
- Impacts of climate change on aeroallergens: past and future [review].Clin Exp Allergy. 2004; 34: 1507-1513
- Malaria resurgence in the East African highlands: temperature trends revisited.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2006; 103: 5829-5834
- Climate change, ambient ozone, and health in 50 U.S. cities.Climatic Change. 2007; 82: 61-76
- Toward a quantitative estimate of future heat wave mortality under global climate change.Environ Health Perspect. 2011; 119: 701-706
- Chapter 3.3: Impacts of future climate changes.in: Climate change 2007: synthesis report Contribution of working groups I, II and III to the fourth assessment report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. IPCC, Geneva2007: 48-49
- Analysis of PM2.5 using the Environmental Benefits Mapping and Analysis Program (BenMAP).J Toxicol Environ Health A. 2007; 70: 332-346
- Full cost accounting for the life cycle of coal in “Ecological Economics Reviews” (Robert Costanza, Karin Limburg, Ida Kubiszewski, eds.).Ann NY Acad Sci. 2011; 1219: 73-98
- Cost analysis of impacts of climate change on regional air quality.J Air Waste Manage Assoc. 2010; 60: 195-203