Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Effects of alcohol retail privatization on excessive alcohol consumption and related harms: a Community Guide systematic review.Am J Prev Med. 2012; 42: 418-427
- Developing an evidence-based Guide to Community Preventive Services—methods.Am J Prev Med. 2000; 18: 35-43
- The effectiveness of limiting alcohol outlet density as a means of reducing excessive alcohol consumption and alcohol-related harms.Am J Prev Med. 2009; 37: 556-569
- Effectiveness of policies restricting hours of alcohol sales in preventing excessive alcohol consumption and related harms.Am J Prev Med. 2010; 39: 590-604
- Effectiveness of policies maintaining or restricting days of alcohol sales on excessive alcohol consumption and related harms.Am J Prev Med. 2010; 39: 575-589
Names and affiliations of the Task Force members can be found at www.thecommmunityguide.org/about/task-force-members.html.
Address correspondence to: Robert A. Hahn, PhD, MPH, Community Guide Branch, Epidemiology and Analysis Program Office, CDC, 1600 Clifton Road, Mailstop E-69, Atlanta GA 30333. E-mail: [email protected] .