Medicare and Medicaid programs; electronic health record incentive program; correcting amendment.
Over 100,000 primary care providers sign up to adopt electronic health records through their regional extension centers.
EHR incentive program Data and reports 2012.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Medicare and Medicaid programs; electronic health record incentive program; correcting amendment.www.federalregister.gov/articles/2010/12/29/2010-32861/medicare-and-medicaid-programs-electronic-health-record-incentive-program-correcting-amendment
- Over 100,000 primary care providers sign up to adopt electronic health records through their regional extension centers.
- EHR incentive program.
- Meaningful use of electronic health records (EHRs).
- Proposed meaningful use timeline changes encourage adoption of EHRs.
- Getting under the hood: exploring issues that affect provider-based recall using an immunization information system.Acad Pediatr. 2011; 11: 44-49
- Adoption of reminder and recall messages for immunizations by pediatricians and public health clinics.Pediatrics. 2003; 112: 1076-1082
- Get the facts about state health information exchange program.
- HIT Policy Committee: meaningful use workgroup request for comments regarding meaningful use, Stage 2.