Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Health policy brief: preventive services without cost sharing.
- State laws mandating coverage of cessation treatments.
- State Tobacco Cessation Coverage Database.
- Use and cost effectiveness of smoking-cessation services under four insurance plans in a health maintenance organization.N Engl J Med. 1998; 339: 673-679
- The impact of smoking and quitting on health care use.Arch Intern Med. 1995; 155: 1789-1795
- Health care costs among smokers, former smokers and never smokers in an HMO.Health Serv Res. 2003; 38: 721-737
- Changes in health care costs before and after smoking cessation.Nicotine Tob Res. 2006; 8: 393-401
- Comparative effectiveness of five smoking cessation pharmacotherapies in primary care clinics.Arch Intern Med. 2009; 169: 2148-2155
- A comparison of alternative models for the demand for medical care.J Bus Econ Stat. 1983; 1: 115-126
- The logged dependent variable, heteroscedasticity, and the retransformation problem.J Health Econ. 1998; 17: 283-295
- Much ado about two: reconsidering retransformation and the two-part model in health econometrics.J Health Econ. 1998; 17: 247-281
- Estimating log models: to transform or not to transform.J Health Econ. 2001; 20: 461-494
- Robust statistics.Wiley, New York1981
- The cost to health plans of poor glycemic control.Diabetes Care. 1997; 20: 1847-1853
- Multiple regression of cost data: use of generalized linear models.J Health Serv Res Policy. 2004; 9: 197-204
- Economic evaluation in clinical trials.Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK2007