Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Alcohol-related disease impact (ARDI) application .
- Economic costs of excessive alcohol consumption in the U.S., 2006.Am J Prev Med. 2011; 41: 516-524
- NIAAA Council approves binge drinking definition.NIAAA Newslett. 2004; : 3
- A gender-specific measure of binge drinking among college students.Am J Public Health. 1995; 85: 982-985
- Age of drinking onset, alcohol use disorders, frequent heavy drinking, and unintentionally injuring oneself and others after drinking.Pediatrics. 2009; 123: 1477-1484
- Age of drinking onset and injuries, motor vehicle crashes, and physical fights after drinking and when not drinking.Alcohol Clin Exp Res. 2009; 33: 783-790
- Binge drinking among U.S. adults.JAMA. 2003; 289: 70-75
- Mortality and life-years lost due to alcohol: a comparison of acute and chronic causes.Med J Aust. 2001; 174: 281-284
- Relationship between level of consumption and harms in assessing drink cut-points for alcohol research: commentary on “Many college freshmen drink at levels far beyond the binge threshold” by White et al.Alcohol Clin Exp Res. 2006; 30: 922-927
- The intensity of binge alcohol consumption among U.S. adults.Am J Prev Med. 2010; 38: 201-207
- Vital signs: binge drinking prevalence, frequency, and intensity among adults—U.S., 2010.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2012; 61: 14-19
- Maximum quantity consumed and alcohol-related problems: assessing the most alcohol drunk with two measures.Alcohol Clin Exp Res. 2006; 30: 1576-1582
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS) survey questionnaire, 2005–present.(Atlanta GA)
- Recall bias for seven-day recall measurement of alcohol consumption among emergency department patients: implications for case-crossover designs.J Stud Alcohol Drugs. 2007; 68: 303-310
- Under-reporting of alcohol consumption in household surveys: a comparison of quantity-frequency, graduated-frequency and recent recall.Addiction. 2004; 99: 1024-1033
- Declining estimated prevalence of alcohol drinking and smoking among young adults nationally: artifacts of sample undercoverage?.Am J Epidemiol. 2008; 167: 15-19
- Wireless substitution: State-level estimates from the National Health Interview Survey, January 2007–June 2010.Natl Health Stat Rep. 2011; : 1-26
- U.S. state alcohol sales compared to survey data, 1993-2006.Addiction. 2010; 105: 1589-1596
- Preventing excessive alcohol consumption.
- The effectiveness of tax policy interventions for reducing excessive alcohol consumption and related harms.Am J Prev Med. 2010; 38: 217-229
- Increasing alcohol beverage taxes is recommended to reduce excessive alcohol consumption and related harms.Am J Prev Med. 2010; 38: 230-232