Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- The “meaningful use” regulation for electronic health records.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 501-504
- The state of regional health information organizations: current activities and financing.Health Aff (Millwood). 2008; 27: w60-w69
- Information infrastructure for consumer health: a health information exchange stakeholder study.Am J Prev Med. 2011; 40: S123-S133
- Cyber infrastructure for consumer health.Am J Prev Med. 2011; 40: S91-S96
- Developing data content specifications for the Nationwide Health Information Network Trial Implementations.JAMA. 2010; 17: 6-12
- The Nationwide Health Information Network at the website of the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology.healthit.hhs.gov/portal/server.pt/community/healthit_hhs_gov__nationwide_health_information_network/1142
- State Health Information Exchange Program fact sheet.
- Health information technology and health information exchange in New York State: new initiatives in implementation and evaluation.J Biomed Inform. 2007; 40: S17-S20
- Consumers and health information technology: a national survey.California HealthCare Foundation, Oakland CA2010
- Privacy and security solutions for interoperable health information exchange.Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT, Chicago IL2009
- (Anonymous)Privacy and security policies and procedures for RHIOs and their participants in New York State, v 2.2.New York eHealth Collaborative and the New York State Department of Health, Albany NY2010
- State and country QuickFacts.
- (Anonymous)NYeC dashboard report on health information exchange users, patients, and volume.New York eHealth Collaborative, New York NY2011
- Consumer support for health information exchange and personal health records: a regional health information organization survey.J Med Syst. 2010;
- Healthcare consumers' attitudes toward physician and personal use of health information exchange.J Gen Intern Med. 2011; 26: 1019-1026
- Engaging patients for health information exchange.Health Aff (Millwood). 2009; 28: 435-443
- Patients' attitudes toward electronic health information exchange: qualitative study.J Med Internet Res. 2009; 11: e30
- Consumers' perceptions about and use of the Internet for personal health records and health information exchange: analysis of the 2007 Health Information National Trends Survey.J Med Internet Res. 2010; 12: e73
- Implementation factors associated with adoption of health information technology through community-based organizations: preliminary findings report.Health Information Technology Evaluation Collaborative (HITEC), Weill Cornell Medical College, New York NY2011