Trends in tobacco use.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Trends in tobacco use.
- National Health Interview Survey - 1965-2008.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, Hyattsville MD2009
- Ending the tobacco epidemic: A tobacco control strategic action plan.JAMA. 2012; 308: 767-768
- Preventing tobacco use among youth and young adults: A report of the Surgeon General.DHHS, CDC, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Office on Smoking and Health, Atlanta, GA2012
- How tobacco smoke causes disease: The biology and behavioral basis for smoking-attributable disease: A report of the Surgeon General.U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Office on Smoking and Health, Atlanta, GA2010
- Tobacco industry documents: treasure trove or quagmire?.Tobacco Control. 2000; 9: 334-338
- Minnesota's comprehensive statewide smokefree law: short-term effects on young adults.Am J Prev Med. 2012; 43: S156-S162
- Experience of smokers and recent quitters with smokefree regulations and quitting.Am J Prev Med. 2012; 43: S163-S170
- Minnesota's smokefree policies: impact on cessation program participants.Am J Prev Med. 2012; 43: S171-S178
- The role of public policies in reducing smoking: the Minnesota SimSmoke tobacco policy model.Am J Prev Med. 2012; 43: S179-S186
- Secondhand smoke and smokefree policies in owner-occupied multi-unit housing.Am J Prev Med. 2012; 43: S187-S196
- Smokefree home rules adoption by smokers and nonsmokers: Minnesota 1999–2010.Am J Prev Med. 2012; 43: S197-S204
- Cigarettes and the Somali diaspora: tobacco use among Somali adults in Minnesota.Am J Prev Med. 2012; 43: S205-S213
- Addressing smoking during medical visits: patients with human immunodeficiency virus.Am J Prev Med. 2012; 43: S214-S221
- Circles of tobacco wisdom: learning about traditional and commercial tobacco with Native elders.Am J Prev Med. 2012; 43: S222-S228
- College student smokers: former versus current and nonsmokers.Am J Prev Med. 2012; 43: S229-S236
- Influencing Taft–Hartley funds to provide tobacco cessation benefits.Am J Prev Med. 2012; 43: S237-S241
- Cessation outcomes among treatment-seeking menthol and nonmenthol smokers.Am J Prev Med. 2012; 43: S242-S248
- Federal approaches to the regulation of noncigarette tobacco products.Am J Prev Med. 2012; 43: S249-S254
- The Food and Drug Administration's regulation of tobacco: The Center for Tobacco Products' Office of Science.Am J Prev Med. 2012; 43: S255-S263