Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
H.R. 4365: Children's Health Act of 2000 Public Law No: 106-310.
- The public health response to blood disorders.Am J Prev Med. 2010; 38: S451-S456
- National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilites (NCBDDD): NCBDDD 10 years of Service (2011).
- Prevalence of spina bifida and anencephaly during the transition to mandatory folic acid fortification in the U.S..Teratology. 2002; 66: 33-39
- Spina bifida and anencephaly before and after folic acid mandate—United States, 1995-1996 and 1999-2000.MMWR. 2004; 53: 362-365
- Folic acid-preventable spina bifida: a good start but much to be done.Am J Prev Med. 2010; 38: 569-570
- Risk of bacterial meningitis in children with cochlear implants.N Engl J Med. 2003; 349: 435-445
- Pneumococcal vaccination for cochlear implant candidates and recipients: updated recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices.MMWR. 2003; 52: 739-740
- The Surgeon General's call to action to prevent deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism.DHHS, Washington DC2008
- Developing public health surveillance for deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism.Am J Prev Med. 2011; 41: S428-S434
- Learn the signs.Pub Health Rep. 2009; 123: e11-e16
- The Surgeon General's call to action to improve the health and wellness of persons with disabilities.DHHS, Washington DC2005
- The Future of Disability in America.IOM, Washington DC2007
- Recommendations to improve preconception health and health care—U.S..MMWR. 2006; 55: 1-23
- Clinical preventive services for women: closing the gaps.National Academies Press, Washington DC2011
- Prevalence of autism spectrum disorders—Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring Network, six sites, U.S., 2000.MMWR. 2007; 56: 1-11
- Prevalence of autism spectrum disorders—Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring Network, U.S., 2006.MMWR. 2009; 58: 1-20
- Prevalence of autism spectrum disorders—Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring Network, 14 Sites, U.S., 2008.MMWR. 2012; 61: 1-18
- Patterns of antidepressant medication use among pregnant women in a U.S. population.J Clin Pharmacol. 2011; 51: 264-270
- Maternal treatment with opioid analgesics and risk for birth defects.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 204: 314.e1-314.e11
- Maternal asthma medication use and the risk of gastroschisis.Am J Epidemiol. 2008; 168: 73-79
- Prophylaxis versus episodic treatment to prevent joint disease in boys with severe hemophilia.N Engl J Med. 2007; 357: 535-544
- Venous thromboembolism: a public health concern.Am J Prev Med. 2010; 38: S495-S501