Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- OECD Obesity Update 2012.
- Obesity Control in Latin American and U.S. Latinos: a systematic review.Am J Prev Med. 2013; 44: 530-538
- Worksite interventions: improving lifestyle habits among Latin American adults.Am J Prev Med. 2013; 44: 539-543
- Weight-related child behavioral interventions in Brazil: a systematic review.Am J Prev Med. 2013; 44: 544-550
- Evidence-based obesity treatment interventions for Latino adults in the U.S.: a systematic review.Am J Prev Med. 2013; 44: 551-561
- Physical activity interventions in Latin America: a systematic review.Am J Prev Med. 2008; 34: 224-233
- Project GUIA: a model for understanding and promoting physical activity in Brazil and Latin America.J Phys Act Health. 2010; 7: S131-S134
- Changes in the household calorie supply during the 1994 economic crisis in Mexico and its implications on the obesity epidemic.Nutr Rev. 2004; 62: S163-S168
- Social marketing for the promotion of healthy lifestyles: an intervention to increase the consumption of water in Mexico City school.Salud Pública de México. 2013; (In press)