Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- We can do better—improving the health of the American people.N Engl J Med. 2007; 357: 1221-1228
- Clinical prevention and population health: curriculum framework for health professions.Am J Prev Med. 2004; 27: 471-476
- An enhancement strategy for integration of population health into medical school education: employing the framework developed by the healthy people curriculum task force. Acad Mede. 2008; 83: 345-351
- Medical education for a healthier population: reflections on the Flexner Report from a public health persepective.Acad Med. 2010; 85: 211-219
- Using clinical skills exams (CSEs) to evaluate medical student skills in prevention.Am J Prev Med. 2011; 41: S181-S186
Novick LF. Teaching evidence-based clinical decision making and lifestyle medicine to medical students and residents. American College of Preventive Medicine Annual Meeting; 2012 Feb 23. Orlando FL: American College of Preventive Medicine, 2012.
Simeonsson K. Enhancing prevention and population health education through web-ready teaching materials. Association for Prevention Teaching and Research Annual Meeting; 2012 Apr 12; Washington DC: Association for Prevention Teaching and Research (APTR), 2012.
Association for Prevention Teaching and Research. APTR: Promoting health through prevention education and research. 2012. www.aptrweb.org/pophealthmodules/index.html.
DHHS. U.S. Preventive Services Task Force Recommendations. HealthCare.gov. 2012. www.healthcare.gov/law/resources/regulations/prevention/taskforce.html.
American Academy of Pediatrics. Bright futures: health care professionals tools and resources. 2012. brightfutures.aap.org/.
U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF). U.S. Preventive Services Task Force: Recommendations. 2012. www.uspreventiveservicestaskforce.org/recommendations.htm.
American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). AAFP: clinical preventive services. 2012. www.aafp.org/online/en/home/clinical/exam.html.
American College of Physicians. ACP: clinical practice guidelines. 2012. www.acponline.org/clinical_information/guidelines/guidelines/.
American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. National guideline clearinghouse. 2012. guideline.gov/browse/by-organization.aspx?orgid=85.
American Academy of Pediatrics. AAP.org. 2012. www.aap.org/en-us/Pages/Default.aspx?nfstatus=401&nftoken=00000000-0000-0000-;0000-000000000000&nfstatusdescription=ERROR%3a+No+local+token.
- Integration of public health into medical education.Am J Prev Med. 2011; 41: S145-S148
- Public health and medicine: where the twain shall meet.Am J Prev Med. 2011; 41: S149-S151
- Exploring the context: contemporary public health.Am J Prev Med. 2011; 41: S155-S159
- Exploring the context: contemporary medical education.Am J Prev Med. 2011; 41: S160-S163
- Overcoming challenges to integrating public and population health into medical curricula.Am J Prev Med. 2011; 41: S170-S175