Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Nutritional quality at eight U.S. fast-food chains: 14-year trends.Am J Prev Med. 2013; 44: 589-594
- Diet quality of Americans in 2001–02 and 2007-08 as measured by the Healthy Eating Index-2010. Nutrition Insight 51.USDA, Washington DC2013
- Nutritional Quality of Food Prepared at Home and Away From Home, 1977-2008, EIB-105.U.S. Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, Washington DC2012
Walt Disney Company. Walt Disney Company—2008 corporate responsibility report. 2008. http://Disney.go.com/crreport/childrenandfamily/positivedevelopment/kidshealthandnutrition.html.
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2010.Government Printing Office, Washington DC2011
- Calorie posting in chain restaurants.Stanford University, Palo Alto CA2010
- Quantification of the effect of energy imbalance on bodyweight.Lancet. 2011; 378: 826-837
- Can a small-changes approach help address the obesity epidemic? A report of the Joint Task Force of the American Society for Nutrition, Institute of Food Technologists, and International Food Information Council.Am J Clin Nutr. 2009; 89: 477-484
- Energy, saturated fat, and sodium were lower in entrees at chain restaurants at 18 months compared with 6 months following the implementation of mandatory menu labeling regulation in King County, Washington.J Acad Nutr Diet. 2012; 112: 1169-1176