Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
CDC. March flu vaccination coverage. U.S., 2011‐12 Influenza Season. 2012. www.cdc.gov/flu/professionals/vaccination/nfs-survey-march2012.htm.
- Trends in risk perceptions and vaccination intentions: a longitudinal study of the first year of the H1N1 pandemic.Am J Public Health. 2012; 102: 672-679
- Herd immunity: history, theory, practice.Epidemiol Rev. 1993; 15: 265-302
- Modelling the influence of human behaviour on the spread of infectious diseases: a review.J R Soc Interface. 2010; 7: 1247-1256
- Can influenza epidemics be prevented by voluntary vaccination?.PLoS Comput Biol. 2007; 3: e85
- The roles of altruism, free riding, and bandwagoning in vaccination decisions.Organization Behav Hum Decision Proc. 1994; 59: 177-187
- Vaccinating to help ourselves and others.Med Decis Making. 2012; 32: 447-458
- Parents' vaccination comprehension and decisions.Vaccine. 2008; 26: 1595-1607
- Qualitative analysis of mothers' decision-making about vaccines for infants: the importance of trust.Pediatrics. 2006; 117: 1532-1541
- Verbal reports as data.Psychol Rev. 1980; 87: 215-251
- Long-standing influenza vaccination policy is in accord with individual self-interest but not with the utilitarian optimum.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2007; 104: 5692-5697
- "Wait and see" vaccinating behaviour during a pandemic: a game theoretic analysis.Vaccine. 2011; 29: 5519-5525
- Modeling influenza vaccination behavior via inductive reasoning games.in: Manfredi P. d'Onofrio A. Modeling the interplay between human behavior and the spread of infectious diseases. Springer, New York2012