Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Mobile health: the killer app for cyberinfrastructure and consumer health.Am J Prev Med. 2011; 40: S151-S153
- Health behavior interventions in the age of Facebook.Am J Prev Med. 2012; 43: 571-572
Twitter Team. Twitter turns six. Twitter Blog 2012.
- From Tweets to polls: linking text sentiment to public opinion time series.Proc Int AAAI (ICWSM 2010). 2010; : 122-129
- Infodemiology and infoveillance tracking online health information and cyberbehavior for public health.Am J Prev Med. 2011; 40: S154-S158
- You are what you Tweet: analyzing Twitter for public health.Proc ICWSM. 2011;
- Who gives a Tweet: assessing patients' interest in the use of social media for health care.Worldviews Evid Based Nurs. 2012; 9: 100-108
- Systematic review of text-messaging interventions to promote healthy behaviors in pediatric and adolescent populations: implications for clinical practice and research.Worldviews Evid Based Nurs. 2012; 9: 66-77
- Strategies for analyzing ecological momentary assessment data.Health Psychol. 1998; 17: 6-16
- Physical activity guidelines advisory committee report.DHHS, Washington DC2008
- Carey M.J. Ceri S. Web data mining: exploring hyperlinks, contents and usage data. In carey MJ, Ceri S, eds. Springer, Berlin2006
- Measuring the happiness of large-scale written expression: songs, blogs, and presidents.J Happiness Stud. 2010; 11: 441-456
- Bursty and hierarchical structure in streams.Data Min Knowl Disc. 2003; 7: 373-397
- Text-mining tutorial. In the Proceedings of Learning Methods for Text Understanding and Mining,.France, Grenoble2004
- Vector-space model for automatic indexing.Commun ACM. 1975; 18: 613-620
- Classifying disease outbreak reports using N-grams and semantic features.Int J Med Inform. 2009; 78: e47-e58
- The automatic identification of stop words.J Inform Sci. 1992; 18: 45-55
- Improving retrieval performance by relevance feedback.J Am Soc Information Sci. 1990; 41: 288-297
- Natural language processing for online applications: text retrieval, extraction and categorization.2 rev. ed. John Benjamins Pub Co, Amsterdam2007
- Comparative evaluation of multilingual informtion access systems.Lecture Notes Comput Sci. 2004; 3237: 169-182
Porter M.F. Snowball: a language for stemming algorithms. 2001. snowball.tartarus.org/texts/introduction.html.
- Introduction to data mining.Addison Wesley, Reading MA2006
- Opinion mining and sentiment analysis.Found Trends Inform Retr. 2008; 2: 1-135
Go A, Bhayani R, Huang L. Twitter sentiment classification using distant supervision, 2010. cs.wmich.edu/~tllake/fileshare/TwitterDistantSupervision09.pdf.
- Information visualization applications in the real world.IEEE Comput Graph Appl. 1997; 17: 66
- Making sense of the data explosion: the promise of systems.science. Am J Prev Med. 2011; 40: S159-S161
- Efficacy and use of an internet-delivered computer-tailored lifestyle intervention, targeting saturated fat intake, physical activity and smoking cessation: a randomized controlled trial.Ann Behav Med. 2008; 35: 125-135
- A social media-based physical activity intervention: a randomized controlled trial original research article.Am J Prev Med. 2012; 43: 527-532
- Twitter as a corpus for sentiment analysis and opinion mining. Proc Int LREC’10, European Language Resources Association (ELRA).Malta, Valletta2010
- The effect of social desirability and social approval on self-reports of physical activity.Am J Epidemiol. 2005; 161: 389-398
- Social desirability bias in self-reported dietary, physical activity and weight concerns measures in 8- to 10-year-old African-American girls: results from the Girls Health Enrichment Multisite Studies (GEMS).Prev Med. 2004; 38: S78-S87
- Improving question wording in surveys of culturally diverse populations.Ann Epidemiol. 1997; 7: 334-342