Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- The Healthy Living Partnerships to Prevent Diabetes Study: 2-year outcomes of a randomized controlled trial.Am J Prev Med. 2013; 44: S324-S332
- A systematic review of the translational research on the Diabetes Prevention Program.Translational Behavioral Medicine. 2011; 1: 480-491
- Health disparities and access to health.JAMA. 2007; 297: 1118-1121
Decision memo for intensive behavioral therapy for obesity, 2011. www.cms.gov/medicare-coverage-database/details/nca-decision-memo.aspx?&NcaName=Intensive%20Behavioral%20Therapy%20for%20Obesity&bc=ACAAAAAAIAAA&NCAId=253&.
- Screening and interventions for overweight and obesity in adults.Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville MD2003 (Report No. 00-4084)
- A behavioral weight loss intervention in persons with serious mental illness.N Engl J Med. 2013; (March 21 (epub ahead of print))