Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Addressing Latino Childhood Obesity Through Research and Policy: Findings from the Salud America! Experience.Am J Prev Med. 2013; 44: S173-S296
- Youth risk behavior surveillance—United States, 2011.MMWR. 2012; 61: 1-162
- Sexual and reproductive health of persons aged 10–24 years—United States, 2002–2007.MMWR. 2009; 58: 1-58
- Risk-taking behaviors of adolescents with extreme obesity: normative or not?.Pediatrics. 2011; 127: 827-834
- Risky sexual behavior: a race-specific social consequence of obesity.J Youth Adolesc. 2012; 41: 41-52
- Rasmussen K.M. Yaktine A.L. Weight gain during pregnancy: re-examining the guidelines. The National Academies Press, Washington DC2009
- Randomized controlled trial to prevent excessive weight gain in pregnant women.Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 2002; 26: 1494-1502
- Body composition and metabolic effects of a diet and exercise weight loss regimen on obese, HIV-infected women.Metabolism. 2006; 55: 1327-1336