Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Electronic cigarettes: a new “tobacco” industry?.Tob Control. 2010; 20: 81
- Electronic nicotine delivery systems: adult use and awareness of the “e-cigarette” in the USA.Tob Control. 2011; 22: 19-23
- Awareness and ever use of electronic cigarettes among U.S. adults, 2010–2011.Nicotine Tob Res. 2013; 15: 1623-1627
- Analysis of electronic cigarette cartridges, refill solutions, and smoke for nicotine and nicotine related impurities.J Liq Chrom Rel Technol. 2011; 34: 1442-1458
- Electronic nicotine delivery systems: is there a need for regulation?.Tob Control. 2011; 20: 47-52
- Nicotine levels in electronic cigarettes.Nicotine Tob Res. 2013; 15: 158-166
- Variability among electronic cigarettes in the pressure drop, airflow rate, and aerosol production.Nicotine Tob Res. 2011; 13: 1276-1283
D.C. Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals. Sottera, Inc. v. Food & Drug Administration. 627 F.3d 891. (2010).
Food and Drug Administration. Letter to stakeholders: regulation of e-cigarettes and other tobacco products. www.fda.gov/newsevents/publichealthfocus/ucm252360.htm.
- Electronic nicotine delivery systems: international tobacco control four-country survey.Am J Prev Med. 2013; 44: 207-215
- Electronic cigarette: users profile, utilization, satisfaction and perceived efficacy.Addiction. 2011; 106: 2017-2028
- Preventing tobacco use among youth and young adults: a report of the Surgeon General.USDHHS, Atlanta GA2012
- Tracking the rise in popularity of electronic nicotine delivery systems (electronic cigarettes) using search query surveillance.Am J Prev Med. 2011; 40: 448-453
Smoking Everywhere. Archived version available at: http://was.cdlib.org/render/frameset?arcdate=20120628190814&context=capture&item=00313154&jobid=00313154&view=content&link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.smokingeverywhere.com%2Findex.php.
Wikipedia, Scroogle. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scroogle.
- Answering the call for a standard reliability measure for coding data.Commun Methods Meas. 2007; 1: 77-89
- Acute effects of electronic and tobacco cigarette smoking on complete blood count.Food Chem Toxicol. 2012; 50: 3600-3603
- Electronic cigarettes: a survey of users.BMC Public Health. 2010; 10: 231
- Short-term pulmonary effects of using an electronic cigarette impact on respiratory flow resistance, impedance, and exhaled nitric cxide.Chest. 2012; 141: 1400-1406
- Health-related effects reported by electronic cigarette users in online forums.J Med Internet Res. 2013; 15: e59
- Effect of an electronic nicotine delivery device (e cigarette) on desire to smoke and withdrawal, user preferences and nicotine delivery: randomised cross-over trial.Tob Control. 2010; 19: 98
- A clinical laboratory model for evaluating the acute effects of electronic “cigarettes”: nicotine delivery profile and cardiovascular and subjective effects.Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2010; 19: 1945
- Electronic cigarettes: effective nicotine delivery after acute administration.Nicotine Tob Res. 2013; 15: 267-270
- Electronic cigarettes for smoking cessation: a randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2013; 382: 1629-1637
- Does e-cigarette consumption cause passive vaping?.Indoor Air. 2012; 23: 25-31
- Levels of selected carcinogens and toxicants in vapour from electronic cigarettes.Tob Control. 2013; (In press)
- Metal and silicate particles including nanoparticles are present in electronic cigarette cartomizer fluid and aerosol.PloS One. 2013; 8: e57987
- Adolescent males’ awareness of and willingness to try electronic cigarettes.J Adolesc Health. 2013; 52: 144-150
- E-cigarette awareness, use, and harm perceptions in U.S. adults.Am J Public Health. 2012; 102: 1758-1766
- Quantifying the effects of promoting smokeless tobacco as a harm reduction strategy in the USA.Tob Control. 2010; 19: 297
- Use of flavored cigarettes among older adolescent and adult smokers: United States, 2004–2005.Nicotine Tob Res. 2008; 10: 1209-1214
- Electronic nicotine delivery systems in the hands of Hollywood.Tob Control. 2011; 20: 425-426
- Smoking in the movies increases adolescent smoking: a review.Pediatrics. 2005; 116: 1516-1528
- Favourite movie stars, their tobacco use in contemporary movies, and its association with adolescent smoking.Tob Control. 2001; 10: 16-22
- Smoking in movies and increased smoking among young adults.Am J Prev Med. 2007; 33: 396-403
- Tobacco advertising after the settlement: where we are and what remains to be done.Kan J Law Public Policy. 2000; 9: 4
- Old tobacco playbook gets new use by e-cigarettes.Associated Press, New York2013
- On the E train.(online). 2012;
BluCigs. Blu Ecigs the leading electronic cigarette company acquired by Lorillard. wiki.blucigs.com/1565/blu-cigs-news/blu-ecigs-the-leading-electronic-cigarette-company-acquired-by-lorillard/.
- British American Tobacco sees smokeless future with CN Creative.The Times. 2012;
- Reynolds developing new smokeless products.Winston-Salem Journal, Winston-Salem NC2012
Public Health Law Center. U.S. v. Philip Morris Inc., et al., No. 99-CV-02496GK (Final Opinion). U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, 2006.
- E-cigarette company to launch TV advertising campaign.The Guardian. 2013;
BluCigs. Blu electronic cigarette TV commercial. www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pxuBgfbid0.
BluCigs. Rise from the Ashes TV commercial. www.blucigs.com/StephenDorff/.