Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Condom effectiveness against non-viral sexually transmitted infections: a prospective study using electronic daily diaries.Sex Transm Infect. 2012; 88: 484-489
- Two heads are better than one: the association between condom decision-making and condom use errors and problems.Sex Transm Infect. 2008; 84: 198-201
- Young African American men having sex with multiple partners are more likely to use condoms incorrectly: a clinic-based study.J Mens Health. 2008; 2: 340-343
- Incomplete use of condoms: the importance of sexual arousal.AIDS Behav. 2011; 15: 1328-1331
- Correlates of condom breakage and slippage among university undergraduates.Int J STD AIDS. 2004; 15: 467-472
- Starting late, ending early: correlates of incomplete condom use among young adults.Health Educ Mono Series. 2008; 25: 45-50
- Men with broken condoms: who and why?.Sex Transm Infect. 2007; 83: 71-75
- Does it fit okay? Problems with condom use as a function of self-reported poor fit.Sex Transm Infect. 2010; 86: 36-38
- Measuring perceived barriers to condom use: psychometric evaluation of the Condom Barriers Scale.Assessment. 1999; 6: 391-404
- Negative perceptions about condom use in a clinic population: comparisons by gender, race, and age.Int J STD AIDS. 2013; 24: 100-105