Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Reassessing adolescent male sexual and reproductive health in the U.S.: research and recommendations.Am J Mens Health. 2008; 2: 40-56
- Prevalence of STI/HIV counseling services received by teen males, 1995 to 2002.J Adolesc Health. 2010; 46: 553-559
- Correlates of receiving reproductive health care services among U.S. men aged 15 to 44 years.Am J Mens Health. 2011; 5: 358-366
- Health care information sources for adolescents: age and gender differences on use, concerns, and needs.J Adolesc Health. 2001; 29: 170-176
- Emergency contraception in California: findings from a 2003 Kaiser Family Foundation Survey.The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation, Menlo Park CA2004 (Report No.: 7036.kff.org)
- A population-based survey of sexual activity, sexual problems and associated help-seeking behavior patterns in mature adults in the U.S.Int J Impot Res. 2009; 21: 171-178
- Masculine beliefs, parental communication, and adolescent males’ health care use.Pediatrics. 2007; 119: e965-e974
- Ethnicity as a factor in reproductive health care utilization among males attending family planning clinics.Am J Mens Health. 2011; 5: 216-224
ICPD programme of action summary. In: International Conference on Population and Development. Cairo: UN Department of Public Information 1994. unfpa.org/public/cache/offonce/home/sitemap/icpd/International-Conference-on-Population-and-Development/ICPD-Summary.
WHO. Defining sexual health: report of a technical consultation on sexual health, 28–31 January 2002, Geneva. Geneva: WHO Press, 2006. www.who.int/reproductivehealth/publications/sexual_health/defining_sexual_health.pdf.
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommendation statement.Ann Intern Med. 2008; 149 (W95): 491-496
- Human papillomavirus vaccine: an updated position statement of the Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine.J Adolesc Health. 2011; 48: 215-216
Recommendations on the use of quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine in males—Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), 2011. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2011;60:1705–8.
- Erectile dysfunction is a marker for cardiovascular disease: results of the minority health institute expert advisory panel.J Sex Med. 2005; 2 (discussion 50–2): 40-50
- Sexual dysfunction and cardiac risk (the second Princeton consensus conference).Am J Cardiol. 2005; 96: 313-321
- Revisiting the behavioral model and access to medical care: does it matter?.J Health Soc Behav. 1995; 36: 1-10
- Core sexual/reproductive health care to deliver to male adolescents: perceptions of clinicians focused on male health.J Adolesc Health. 2012; 51: 38-44
- Adolescents’ views regarding sexual history taking.Clin Pediatr (Phila). 1999; 38: 227-233
- Alternatives for logistic regression in cross-sectional studies: an empirical comparison of models that directly estimate the prevalence ratio.BMC Med Res Methodol. 2003; 3: 21
- Adolescents’ health beliefs are critical in their intentions to seek physician care.Prev Med. 2005; 41: 118-125
- Men, masculinity, and the contexts of help seeking.Am Psychol. 2003; 58: 5-14
- Providing quality family planning services: Recommendations of CDC and the U.S. Office of Population Affairs.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2014; 63: 1-54
- Erectile dysfunctions in patient-physician communication: optimized strategies for addressing sexual issues and the benefit of using a patient questionnaire.J Sex Med. 2007; 4: 38-46