Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Prevention and control of influenza with vaccines: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), 2010.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2010; 59: 1-62
USDHHS. Healthy People 2020: immunization and infectious diseases overview, 2013. healthypeople.gov/2020/topicsobjectives2020/overview.aspx?topicid=23.
CDC. Flu vaccination coverage, U.S., 2012–13 influenza season, 2013. cdc.gov/flu/fluvaxview/coverage-1213estimates.htm.
- Timeliness of pediatric influenza vaccination compared with seasonal influenza activity in an urban community, 2004–2008.Am J Public Health. 2013; 103: e50-e58
- Practice and child characteristics associated with influenza vaccine uptake in young children.Pediatrics. 2010; 126: 665-673
- Effect of a text messaging intervention on influenza vaccination in an urban, low-income pediatric and adolescent population: a randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 2012; 307: 1702-1708
- Determinants of influenza vaccination among young children in an inner-city community.J Community Health. 2012; 37: 663-672
- Improving influenza vaccination rates of high-risk inner-city children over 2 intervention years.Ann Fam Med. 2006; 4: 534-540
- Interventions over 2 years to increase influenza vaccination of children aged 6–23 months in inner-city family health centers.Vaccine. 2006; 24: 1523-1529
- Pediatric influenza immunization in an integrated safety net health care system.Vaccine. 2012; 30: 2951-2955
Campbell MK, Piaggio G, Elbourne DR, Altman DG; CONSORT Group. Consort 2010 statement: extension to cluster randomised trials. BMJ 2012;345:e5661.
- Cluster randomized trial of a toolkit and early vaccine delivery to improve childhood influenza vaccination rates in primary care.Vaccine. 2014; 32: 3656-3663
- Evaluation of a toolkit to introduce standing orders for influenza and pneumococcal vaccination in adults: a multimodal pilot project.Vaccine. 2012; 30: 5978-5982
- Success of the 4 pillars toolkit for influenza and pneumococcal vaccination in adults.J Healthc Qual. 2013; (doi:10.1111/jhq.12020)
- Tailored interventions to increase influenza vaccination in neighborhood health centers serving the disadvantaged.Am J Public Health. 2003; 93: 1699-1705
- Improving influenza immunisation for high-risk children and adolescents.Qual Saf Health Care. 2007; 16: 363-368