Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Incidence estimate of nonmelanoma skin cancer in the United States, 2006.Arch Dermatol. 2010; 146: 283-287
- United States Cancer Statistics: 1999−2010 Incidence and Mortality Web-Based Report.Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and National Cancer Institute, Atlanta GA2013
- A systematic review of worldwide incidence of nonmelanoma skin cancer.Br J Dermatol. 2012; 166: 1069-1080
- Annual report to the nation on the status of cancer, 1975‐2010, featuring prevalence of comorbidity and impact on survival among persons with lung, colorectal, breast, or prostate cancer.Cancer. 2014; 120: 2190-2314
Clinical Classifications Software (CCS) for ICD-9-CM. Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP). Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville MD. www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/toolssoftware/ccs/ccs.jsp.
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Using the appropriate price indices for analyses of health care expenditures or income across multiple years. meps.ahrq.gov/about_meps/Price_Index.shtml.
- Economic evaluation of the US Environmental Protection Agency׳s SunWise program: sun protection education for young children.Pediatrics. 2008; 121: e1074-e1084
- Economic evaluation of skin cancer prevention in Australia.Prev Med. 2009; 49: 449-453
- Estimation of avoidable skin cancers and cost-savings to government associated with regulation of the solarium industry in Australia.Health Policy. 2009; 89: 303-311
- Cutaneous melanoma attributable to sunbed use: systematic review and meta-analysis.BMJ. 2012; 345: e4757
- Indoor tanning and non-melanoma skin cancer: systematic review and meta-analysis.BMJ. 2012; 345: e5909
- Screening for skin cancer: an update of the evidence for the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force.Ann Intern Med. 2009; 150: 194-198
- Screening for malignant melanoma: a cost-effectiveness analysis.J Am Acad Dermatol. 1999; 41: 738-745