Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Harm reduction at the crossroads. The case of e-cigarettes.Am J Prev Med. 2014; 47: 505-507
- Interventions to reduce harm from continued tobacco use.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2007; (http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD005231.pub2): CD005231
- State-specific prevalence of cigarette smoking and smokeless tobacco use among adults—United States, 2009.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2010; 59: 1400-1406
- Initiation with menthol cigarettes and youth smoking uptake.Addiction. 2013; 108: 171-178
- Exposure to electronic cigarette television advertisements.Pediatrics. 2014; 134: e29-e36