Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Life course epidemiology.J Epidemiol Community Health. 2003; 57: 778-783
- Social epidemiology: social determinants of health in the United States: are we losing ground?.Annu Rev Public Health. 2009; 30: 27-41
- Molecular pathological epidemiology of epigenetics: emerging integrative science to analyze environment, host, and disease.Mod Pathol. 2013; 26: 465-484
- The successes and challenges of life course epidemiology: a commentary on Gibb, Fergusson and Horwood (2012).Soc Sci Med. 2012; 75: 2124-2128
- Prenatal famine and adult health.Annu Rev Public Health. 2011; 32: 237-262
- Neighborhood effects on the long-term well-being of low-income adults.Science. 2012; 337: 1505-1510
- Interdisciplinary education to integrate pathology and epidemiology: towards molecular and population-level health science.Am J Epidemiol. 2012; 176: 659-667
- Molecular pathological epidemiology of colorectal neoplasia: an emerging transdisciplinary and interdisciplinary field.Gut. 2011; 60: 397-411
- Molecular pathways involved in colorectal cancer: implications for disease behavior and prevention.Int J Mol Sci. 2013; 14: 16365-16385
- How many molecular subtypes? Implications of the unique tumor principle in personalized medicine.Expert Rev Mol Diagn. 2012; 12: 621-628
Lochhead P, Chan AT, Nishihara R, et al. Etiologic field effect: reappraisal of the field effect concept in cancer predisposition and progression. Mod Pathol 2014 Jun 13. http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/modpathol.2014.81. [Epub ahead of print].
- Epidemiological transition of colorectal cancer in developing countries: environmental factors, molecular pathways, and opportunities for prevention.World J Gastroenterol. 2014; 20: 6055-6072
- Discovery of colorectal cancer PIK3CA mutation as potential predictive biomarker: power and promise of molecular pathological epidemiology.Oncogene. 2014; 33: 2949-2955