Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Healthcare in the pocket: mapping the space of mobile-phone health interventions.J Biomed Inform. 2012; 45: 184-198
Smith A. Smartphone ownership—2013 update [Internet]. Washington DC: Pew Research Center’s Internet & American Life Project, 2013:12.pewinternet.org/Reports/2013/Smartphone-Ownership-2013.aspx.
- Mobile health 2012 [Internet].Pew Research Center’s Internet & American Life Project, Washington DC2012
Citrix. Mobile analytics report [Internet]. Santa Clara CA: Citrix, 2014. http://www.citrix.com/content/dam/citrix/en_us/documents/products-solutions/citrix-mobile-analytics-report-september-2014.pdf?accessmode=direct&_ga=1.42377445.1588170780.1425320050.
- Actual causes of death in the United States, 2000.JAMA. 2004; 291: 1238-1245
- Effect of physical inactivity on major non-communicable diseases worldwide: an analysis of burden of disease and life expectancy.The Lancet. 2012; 380: 219-229
- Continuous evaluation of evolving behavioral intervention technologies.Am J Prev Med. 2013; 45: 517-523
- There’s an app for that: Content analysis of paid health and fitness apps.J Med Internet Res. 2012; 14: e72
- Apps of steel: Are exercise apps providing consumers with realistic expectations? A content analysis of exercise apps for presence of behavior change theory.Health Educ Behav. 2013; 40: 133-139
- Evidence-based strategies in weight-loss mobile apps.Am J Prev Med. 2013; 45: 576-582
- Are diabetes self-management apps based on evidence?.Transl Behav Med. 2013; 3: 233
- Behavior change techniques in top-ranked physical activity apps.Am J Prev Med. 2014; 46: 649-652
- The behavior change technique taxonomy (v1) of 93 hierarchically clustered techniques: building an international consensus for the reporting of behavior change interventions.Ann Behav Med. 2013; 46: 81-95
- The measurement of observer agreement for categorical data.Biometrics. 1977; 33: 159-174
- Mobile applications for weight management: theory-based content analysis.Am J Prev Med. 2013; 45: 583-589
- Are health behavior change interventions that use online social networks effective? A systematic review.J Med Internet Res. 2014; 16: e40
- The spread of obesity in a large social network over 32 years.N Engl J Med. 2007; 357: 370-379
- The adoption and spread of a core-strengthening exercise through an online social network.J Phys Act Health. 2014; 11: 648-653
- Effective techniques in healthy eating and physical activity interventions: a meta-regression.Health Psychol. 2009; 28: 690-701
- What are the most effective intervention techniques for changing physical activity self-efficacy and physical activity behaviour—and are they the same?.Health Educ Res. 2011; 26: 308-322