Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Chronic conditions: making the case for ongoing care. Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Princeton, NJ2010
- Prevention and control of seasonal influenza with vaccines: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) - United States, 2014-15 influenza season.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2014; 63: 691-697
- Impact of epidemic type a influenza in a defined adult population.Am J Epidemiol. 1980; 112: 798-813
- Excess pneumonia and influenza associated hospitalization during influenza epidemics in the United States, 1970-78.Am J Public Health. 1986; 76: 761-765https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.76.7.761
- Serious morbidity and mortality associated with influenza epidemics.Epidemiol Rev. 1982; 4: 25-44
- Influenza immunization.Public Health Rep. 1960; 75: 944https://doi.org/10.2307/4590965
- Prevention and control of seasonal influenza with vaccines: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), 2009.MMWR Recomm Rep. 2009; 58: 1-52
- Prevention and control of influenza with vaccines: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), 2010.Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2010; 59: 1-62
CDC. Flu Vaccination coverage, United States, 2012-13 influenza season. 2013; http://www.cdc.gov/flu/fluvaxview/coverage-1213estimates.htm.
U.S. DHHS. Healthy People 2020: immunization and infectious diseases. http://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/topics-objectives/topic/immunization-and-infectious-diseases.
CDC. Overview: BRFSS 2012. http://www.cdc.gov/brfss/annual_data/annual_2012.html.
- Managing multiple chronic conditions: a strategic framework for improving health outcomes and quality of life.Public Health Rep. 2011; 126: 460-471
- Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 monovalent and seasonal influenza vaccination among adults 25 to 64 years of age with high-risk conditions--United States, 2010.Am J Infect Control. 2013; 41: 702-709https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajic.2012.10.027
- Prevention and control of influenza: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).MMWR Recomm Rep. 2000; 49 (quiz CE1-7): 1-38
- Influenza vaccination of persons with cardiovascular disease in the United States.Tex Heart Inst J. 2004; 31: 22-27
- National availability of influenza vaccine among medical subspecialty practices.Am J Prev Med. 2004; 26: 307-310https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amepre.2003.12.016
- Generalist and subspecialist physicians’ knowledge, attitudes, and practices regarding influenza and pneumococcal vaccinations for elderly and other high-risk patients: a nationwide survey.Arch Intern Med. 2001; 161: 2702-2708https://doi.org/10.1001/archinte.161.22.2702
- Recommendations from the National Vaccine Advisory Committee: standards for adult immunization practice.Public Health Rep. 2014; 129: 115-123
- Interim results: state-specific seasonal influenza vaccination coverage - United States, August 2009-January 2010.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2010; 59: 477-484
- Validation of self-report of influenza and pneumococcal vaccination status in elderly outpatients.Am J Prev Med. 1999; 16: 173-177https://doi.org/10.1016/S0749-3797(98)00159-7
- Sensitivity and specificity of patient self-report of influenza and pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccinations among elderly outpatients in diverse patient care strata.Vaccine. 2003; 21: 1486-1491https://doi.org/10.1016/S0264-410X(02)00700-4
- Validation of influenza and pneumococcal vaccine status in adults based on self-report.Epidemiol Infect. 2007; 135: 139-143https://doi.org/10.1017/S0950268806006479
- Risk factors for hospitalization and severe outcomes of 2009 pandemic H1N1 influenza in Quebec, Canada.Influenza Other Respir Viruses. 2011; 5: 247-255https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1750-2659.2011.00204.x
- Influenza as a trigger for acute myocardial infarction or death from cardiovascular disease: a systematic review.Lancet Infect Dis. 2009; 9: 601-610https://doi.org/10.1016/S1473-3099(09)70233-6
Guide to Community Preventive Services. http://www.thecommunityguide.org/index.html