Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Shared decision making—the pinnacle of patient-centered care.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 780-781https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMp1109283
- Smarter screening for cancer: possibilities and challenges of personalization.JAMA. 2014; 312: 2211-2212https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2014.13933
- Cancer screening campaigns—getting past uninformative persuasion.N Engl J Med. 2012; 367: 1677-1679https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMp1209407
- How patient centered are medical decisions? Results of a national survey.JAMA Intern Med. 2013; 173: 1215-1221https://doi.org/10.1001/jamainternmed.2013.6172
- Patient-centered care and preference-sensitive decision making.JAMA. 2009; 302: 1805-1806https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2009.1550
- Designing a practice policy: standards, guidelines, and options.JAMA. 1990; 263: 3077-3084https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.1990.03440220105041
- Older adults and forgoing cancer screening: “I think it would be strange.”.JAMA Intern Med. 2013; 173: 526-531https://doi.org/10.1001/jamainternmed.2013.2903
- Development and evaluation of a new survey instrument to measure the quality of colorectal cancer screening decisions.BMC Med Inform Decis Mak. 2014; 14: 72https://doi.org/10.1186/1472-6947-14-72
- The relative merits of population-based and targeted prevention strategies.Milbank Q. 2008; 86: 557-580https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1468-0009.2008.00534.x
- Helping Patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus make treatment decisions: statin choice randomized trial.Arch Intern Med. 2007; 167: 1076-1082https://doi.org/10.1001/archinte.167.10.1076