- Keeton K.
- Soleimanpour S.
- Brindis C.D.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Preventive Medicine
- School-based health centers in an era of health care reforms: building on history.Curr Probl Pediatr Adolesc Health Care. 2012; 42: 132-156https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cppeds.2012.03.002
2013-2014 Digital Census Report. School-based health alliance, Washington, DC. http://censusreport.sbh4all.org/. Accessed February 27, 2016.
U.S. DHHS. The Affordable Care Act and the School-Based Health Center Capital Program. www.hhs.gov/healthcare/facts-and-features/fact-sheets/aca-and-the-school-based-health-center-capital-program/index.html. Posted December 8, 2011.
- Hagan J.F. Shaw J.S. Duncan P.M. Bright Futures: Guidelines for Health Supervision of Infants, Children, and Adolescents. 3rd ed. American Academy of Pediatrics, Elk Grove Village, IL2008
- Healthier students are better learners: a missing link in school reforms to close the achievement gap.J School Health. 2011; 81: 593-598https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1746-1561.2011.00632.x
- School-based health centers to advance health equity: a Community Guide systematic review.Am J Prev Med. 2016; 51: 114-126